Watch the tutorial below!
Just in case you needed it written down, here’s how you make it!
- x1 Medium white Onion
- X4 Large cloves of Garlic
- 150g Chestnut Mushrooms
- 20g FRESH Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1-2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 230g dried Pasta
- x1 Veggie Stock Cube added to 150ml boiling Water
- 120ml Dry white Wine
- x2 Cups of Almond Milk (500ml) (or any alternative just not scary dairy because it’s rank)
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- x1 TSP Garlic Salt (or 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp of garlic granules)
- A few scrapes of Lemon Zest!
- Lightly fry the onions, garlic and mushrooms in the olive oil until they’re just starting to brown. While this is going on, prepare yo stock.
- When the stock cube is fully dissolved in boiling water, add the stock, then the wine and give it a good stir.
- Add the dry pasta and then the almond milk and bring to the boil.
- TIME TO SEASON YEAAAAAH! Add the garlic powder and black pepper.
- Chop up the parsley while you’re waiting for the pasta to cook. You can eat the stalks if they’re chopped nice and fine, they’re where most of the flavour is!
- When the pasta is cooked (after about 7-8 minutes) turn off the heat and add the parsley and lemon zest. Save a little of the Parsley for a fancy garnish (it makes you look like you know what you’re doing)
BOOM! Serve up, enjoy and thank your lucky stars for this recipe heheheh.
Don’t forget to tag your creations on Instagram with #whatleilaeats